Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order a sample of fabric?
Yes, samples are $2.00 each and are shipped in an envelope. Just let me know the item numbers you want and I can do a listing for you.
How Much is shipping? Shipping is a flat rate of $6.00 but if you order more than $75.00 you will automatically get free shipping.
When will my order ship? Most orders ship within 1-2 days except Sunday.
How will my order ship? Orders under 1 pound ship first class with tracking. Fabric is put in a zip bag inside of a poly mailer. Orders over 1 pound (usually over 3 yards) ship in a priority envelope or box.
When will my order arrive? We ship via USPS and the majority of my USA customers get their orders within 2-5 working days but I can't guarantee shipping times. If you want to check the status of your order go to USPS.com and put in your tracking number to find out where your package is at. We encourage all of our customers to sign up for text or e-mail notifications if your package seems to be stuck. Doing this seems to help get packages moving. https://www.usps.com/manage/myusps.htm
My tracking info shows my package was delivered but I can't find it.
- Check your tracking info to see if it says where it was left.
- Ask family members if they picked up the mail that day (sometimes kids get the mail and leave it in their room) yes, I had this happen to a customer of mine.
- Ask your neighbors to see if they happened to receive your package by mistake.
- If you are in an apartment complex ask at the office, quite often the carriers leave packages with the office.
- Take your tracking number to your post office and ask them to look up the GPS coordinates. This info will tell you exactly where the package was left. If they delivered it to the wrong address or street they will need to go retrieve it for you.
If your order arrives damaged please contact me within 48 hours and include pictures showing how you received the package and the damage to the contents of the package. This is required for me to be able to file a claim with the shipper.
Returns & Cancellations:
I changed my mind do you accept returns? Returns are generally not accepted as I have cut them to your specifications but please contact me if there is a defect that I have missed. Approved returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping costs.
Do you accept cancellations? As a general rule no as we ship the majority of our orders within 24 hours.
Do you ship internationally? At this time we only ship within the United States.